Friday, June 5, 2015

Tribute to my Mom friends and their Graduating Boys

Without a doubt, the best part of my life is being a Mom. 
I didn't always feel like this. I do at this time in my life. 
I am dedicating this blog post to some of my Mom friends, who have sons graduating tomorrow. When doing Senior photos, I always try and remember to ask the Moms if they would like to take a photo with their child. Many say no, they are not prepared...and although I certainly want to respect their wishes, as each day passes and I see how life changes in an instant, I will continue to ask my Moms if they would like a photo of themselves with their child. 
It's my thing. 
It's a Minor Moment. 
Here is a special shout out to some particular Mom's, who said yes to a photo. Don't judge them. They didn't dress for the photo. That is not the point. It's a Minor Moment. It's a once in a lifetime. ..and when possible, I think every son should have a photo taken with his Mom. I can also add, that these five boys, I have watched them grow, and photographed them as the years have flown by...that is why I have two photos of each, a young photo, and a current photo. Moms change too :)     

Kelly and Parker

Andrea and Michael

Mary and James

Mark, Jackie and Chad

Trish and Patrick

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...