Thursday, June 25, 2015

My Anniversary Celebration! A Maine Cat Photographer

I like to photograph Everything.
Let me make that clear.
Everything!

But, this blog post is all about the CATS!
This month marks 5 YEARS I have been photographing the cats at the Animal Refuge League.

I have photographed 1000 cats per year.
This month marks 5000 cats.
That's a pretty impressive number don't you think?

So, I wanted to throw myself a party!
But, what kind of party does one throw for oneself to celebrate the photographing of my five thousandth cat?
One thing is for sure, it must include cake!

Soooooooooo, help me out!  Let's celebrate.  Any cool ideas out there?  I'm listening!

Until then, I invite you to share a photo of your cat over on my facebook page.
It's a business page, so you don't need to be "on" facebook to visit!
I'm going to start a post and I want you to share your cat photos in the comments!

Here are a few photos of current cats available for adoption at the ARL.  Check them out!  Then come visit me on my Minor Moments Photography Facebook page!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...