Friday, October 17, 2014

Family Portraits a Moment in Time. A Passionate Maine Photographer


Some say a photo is worth a thousand words...

Take a 15 minute break out of your busy life and let me capture your thousand words.

Where:  Riverton Trolley Park

When:   Saturday October 25, 2014 (15 minute time slots) between the hours of 9am and 11am
              Sunday   October 26, 2014 (15 minute time slots) between the hours of 9am and 11am

Cost:     $50  Please make checks payable to Westbrook Strong.  100% goes to Matt's Scholarship!

What do you get in return?  An unbelievable awesome feeling of doing something great and a beautiful digital negative of your very own thousand words that you can use any way you wish.

In addition, I will offer three different packages for purchase, all at reasonable rates, and  available for a limited time to receive and enjoy in time for the holidays.

Can't make it that weekend?  Then here's a special offer just for you!
$100.  Limited time slots, must be prepaid.  Thanksgiving Day.  My studio in Westbrook.
(12:00, 12:30, 1:00, 1:30).  Half hour timeslots, perfect for those of you who have college students home for the holidays, or extended family you wish to capture in one photo.  No limit on family size!

What to wear?  All photo shoots will be outside.  (if it is monsooning, we will move indoors to my studio)  Identical clothing and colors are not my style, and need not be yours either, however, if you keep your shirts to solid colors with no patterns and large logos, and your colors coordinate nicely together as a family, you will capture a forever moment in time that is also visually pleasing!

How do you reserve a timeslot?  Email me at minormomentsphotography@gmail.com (please just copy and paste...the link is causing issues to my sanity) and list your requested day and preferred timeslot.  Please give me a range if possible.  I will confirm within 24 hours of your email.      

My personal thoughts.  I wish to thank Laurie and Gary Rairdon for letting me share their thousand words.  Their family portrait was my first family work of art as a professional.  There is no monetary value that can be placed on this photograph.

Together.  Let me photograph your thousand words.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...