Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Sister's Birthday 3rd Annual.A Maine Photographer

Here it is, year three already, where I celebrate my sister's birthday for her...without her.  I miss her, and honestly I wish I had made more of an effort to celebrate her birthday with her, instead of celebrating each year without her.  So, to all of you out there who should and could make more of an effort, take it from me...if you can...then just do it...because when you can't...it sucks.

Today is my sister's 56th birthday.
I haven't bought her present yet.  I haven't found the perfect gift for myself yet...but I intend to do that in the next day or two.
This year, I celebrated with my Mom by going to Weston MA to visit Chris, my sister's husband, who is in his second year of the seminary.  We all attended mass, then had a wonderful breakfast.  We visited.  Carmen was with us.  It was a wonderful day.

I brought Chris 2 dozen whoopie pies to share with his brothers. 









 



I
 


    Chloe, our living reminder of Aunt Carmen! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...